Pages

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Contribution Leadership


Kia Ora my name is Jasmine and this blog post is about contributing to leadership

Leadership contribution

I will show that I am a senior leader that is going to contribute and show the little kids how to be a great influence and how to show respect in the playground and in our environment.

I will display kindness and generosity to the teachers the staff and even my classmates, because I want to have a reputation to show here at Edmund Hillary School.

I am going to prove that I am a senior leader that will help with anything or everything because I want the little kids to  become determined to aim high, that is the motto for Edmund Hillary School.

I will participate in school tasks so I can become a better person in school and out of school I will push myself to the limit so that I will have lots of opportunities from the school to open up a path for me to take because I am a senior student of Edmund Hillary School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about